Mike Wilks (British, b. 1947) The Letter B, 1982 From The Ultimate Alphabet A boisterous beauty besprinkled with 542 representations of the letter B from artist Mike Wilks’s brush, this painting is the second from his best-selling book The Ultimate Alphabet (released by Pomegranate in 2015 as The Ultimate Alphabet: Complete Edition). Wilks writes, “Wander through this picture and attempt to find a big building built from lots of Bs, a balustrade, a boomerang, a booth complete with a buxom barmaid, various buttons, badges, braids, bows, and beads, a blond baby with a baffling blemish on its bib, an ecclesiastical gentleman having as much trouble seeing as the one immediately behind him, and beds of more than one variety.” Can you find all of the B words depicted here? If not, check out the list and key included with this brain-bending 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte artpaper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 13 x 10 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 27 x 20 in.