Lawren S. Harris (Canadian, 1885–1970) Autumn Rhythm, c. 1957 One of the founders of the Group of Seven, Lawren S. Harris painted the Canadian landscape with enthusiasm, capturing the majesty and inherent spirituality of its wilderness. But his oeuvre also includes representational, expressionist, and abstract work, which he often fused to masterful effect, as shown in Autumn Rhythm
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the McMichael Canadian Art Collection
Box size: 8.625 x 10.625 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 18 x 24 in.