Ernst Haeckel (German, 1834–1919) Actiniae – Seeanemonen, from Kunstformen der Natur In the hopes of widening the public’s understanding of naturalism, German biologist Ernst Haeckel published Kunstformen der Natur (or Art Forms in Nature) in 1904. The work, equal parts scientific text and artistic endeavor, highlights Haeckel’s particular interest in the symmetries in living forms. In this artwork of sea anemones, the creatures appear as an undulating, fantastic forest—a perfect setting for this 500-piece puzzle.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Library of Congress
Box size: 8.625 x 10.625 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 18 x 27 in.