Eric Wert (American, b. 1976) Mola Salsa, 2013 Eric Wert’s still lifes nearly vibrate with saturated color and decadent detail that somehow exceeds the limitations of realism. In Mola Salsa, a stone molcajete seems to exalt its earthly contents to the level of ambrosia—the food of the gods—accompanied by a golden tequila offering. You might discover that your mouth is watering as you fit together the pieces of this 1,000-piece puzzle.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 10 x 13 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 25 x 25 in.